Betfair P&L screen changes

A place to discuss anything.
ShaunWhite

spreadbetting wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:19 pm
Not sure they need to show every page available to me though :(
:) yeah it's a bit OTT.
Would like to see the Country code come back now rather than having start time twice. At least now it's listing backs before lays again. Kind of missing the [prev] [next] buttons now.
Screenshot_10.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ShaunWhite on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunWhite

mmm if you change sports that list of page numbers stays the same :roll:
paspuggie48

Clearing the cache worked for me :)
jamesedwards

Thank goodness they have fixed this.

Most of the time it only brings back navigation across a max of 19 pages for me, but as the topline summary is now correct and the download to spreadsheet brings back the correct amount of transactions I can live with that. Also they have fixed the market details and you can now see value and odds matched once again rather than value and odds requested.

Just need them to bring back the market details and we will be back to where we were before these improvements began! :D
Kai

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:03 pm
Surely biggest e-peen award goes to Shawn, biggest P&L page I have seen :shock:

If I'm lucky I'll get to 30 pages after today.
ShaunWhite

Page numbering is screwed though. If you have more markets on the sport which is first alphabetically and switch to another sport, it shows page numbers that have no info.

And the number formatting doesn't have the thousands comma separator in the formatting which is trival but sloppy.

Back and lay positions for individual markets are still random too rather than the old Backs followed by Lays sort sequence.

And still no country code but we still have the start time twice.

The Mariachi Band is on hold.
Last edited by ShaunWhite on Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunWhite

Kai wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:25 pm
Surely biggest e-peen award goes to Shawn, biggest P&L page I have seen :shock:
It's not hard to do that many on the uk & aus dogs, something like 200+ win markets a day, and aus continued through lockdown. Other people will probably have done a lot more markets overall esp if they're doing all the place stuff too. That's automation for you, a penny here and a penny there and before you know it you've got a pound. ;)
Euler

The new P&L is working on all my accounts now. Seems pretty responsive, though I haven't done a deep dive on it as yet.
rik

Euler wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:09 am
The new P&L is working on all my accounts now. Seems pretty responsive, though I haven't done a deep dive on it as yet.
im seeing the gross amounts for each sport but cant see individual markets on my desktop, on phone/tablet works good though and can go back the full 3 months since the last update
megarain

In a master account now, I get a sub-total for horse-racing.

If I click on it, to see how its made up. Nothing happens.

Is it just me ? or is this totally retarded ?
Naffman

If I pick last 7 days and greyhounds has x amount of pages then horse racing will only show the same amount of pages and can't go back any further unless I type the next page number in :roll:
spreadbetting

Yep it's ridiculous they can't even get the page numbers right when they're supposed to be a tech company and even have the previous code that worked.
rik

been 2 weeks now the indivudual markets dont show on the profit/loss statement.
anyone else the same or has a solution? it shows the profit/loss overview for each sport but not the individual markets, only if download to spreadsheet
ShaunWhite

rik wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm
been 2 weeks now the indivudual markets dont show on the profit/loss statement.
anyone else the same or has a solution? it shows the profit/loss overview for each sport but not the individual markets, only if download to spreadsheet
Clearing the cache worked for me (using Firefox). Page numbering is still ify when you switch between sports but it's 1 step fwd vs the 2 steps we went back.
rik

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:54 pm
rik wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Clearing the cache worked for me (using Firefox). Page numbering is still ify when you switch between sports but it's 1 step fwd vs the 2 steps we went back.
doesnt work for me, tried different browser and reset browsing data, just shows the overview but not the individual markets
on my phone its as regular

Return to “General discussion”