The Great Betfair Cricket Charade

A place to discuss anything.
andyfuller

With the ashes now over The Great Cricket Charade, i mean Giveaway is over. So how did we all do?

Were we all encouraged to gamble/trade more than we normally do by the offer of a Ipod Nano or Bluray Player? I can't say I was personally.

However, I do think it is interesting to learn that Betfair set the level of points you need to win something on your historical points generation thus making the targets at a level where you have no option but to bet more than you normally would.

Also this means that those who put more through the markets normally are not treated the same as those who put much less through, therefore, everyone is treated differently which Betfair claimed recently they did not think was fair when talking about the Premium Charge - hmmm seems to be fair when it suits but not when it doesn't suit!
Mike_IG

Well I can't say that I was made to bet even more, Infact until someone reminded me I forgot about it until the last week. As you know on the plus side I qualified for the Nano 8gb so overall it's all good here lol.

Return to “General discussion”