Betfair Withdrawls taking longer?

A place to discuss anything.
andyfuller

Has anyone else been finding Betfair slower to pay you when you make a withdrawal?

I have found the last week or so they have slowed down, at first I put it down to the Bank Holidays but it seems to have continued.

Anyone else?
jimrobo

I've not had a problem with it??? In fact I've found they've been pretty quick recently???

Maybe I've just been lucky though??
andyfuller

Glad to know I am not going mad! Just got this from Betfair:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing to advise you that due to a technical error with our payments processing system, card withdrawals processed by Betfair on Tuesday 21st April may be subject to a slight delay before the funds reach your bank account or appear on your credit card statement. We expect any delay to be minimal but a small number of withdrawals may fall outside of our standard service level agreement of 2-5 working days.

This error has now been rectified, so any future withdrawals will be unaffected.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Kind Regards

The Betfair Team
jimrobo

I always do it by bank transfer. Never had a problem with timings etc
andyfuller

Hard to beleive but I never knew about that option :o

I just used my Debit card details to withdraw the money back to my account. Are there any charges for doing a Bank Transfer?

What are the benifits of doing a bank transfer as opposed to just withdrawing back to your current account using your Debit card?
jimrobo

3 days is free next day is 6 pounds.

I don't know really there's not really many advantages to bank transfer over card payment I guess?

There's less details to get wrong?????

Return to “General discussion”