http://adamheathcote.blogspot.com/

A place to discuss anything.
Point2Point

WTF is Adam doing getting involved in a trading service? Very odd, looks like a bit of a blunder to me?
LeTiss

Point2Point wrote:WTF is Adam doing getting involved in a trading service? Very odd, looks like a bit of a blunder to me?
I notice it's £55 month to join
That's a nice income if 200 people join up

The problem is, if 200 people are being told the favourite will drift you tend to think it might be worth investing £55.

However, my cynical head tells me differently. I've noticed Adam mention that a favourite won't drift forever, so there's always a good time to back him in again!

I can just imagine him raking all this money in, sitting and watching all his little lambs follow his advice, and then when the time is right, hit them with a big spike and he's cleaned up in every way imaginable
bagata88

Have you ever seen Adam's trading video ?

I trade share and forex markets long time ,when I read "price predictions" from their new website I'm very suspicious .

The only persons I trust they are Peter Webb and Adam Todd -they show videos ,they show and tell why position was opened at this point .

Its seems to me the same rubbish as Johns O'Neills book .

The other thing is -if earn decent money would you do something like that ?

And if you are so good at trends prediction why you do not trade forex ?
brynley37

It's been getting slaughtered on the betfair forums today.

Apparently this was a part of what was sent out...

But what looks most likely is for the favourite Sarasota Sunshine to stay between 3.5 and 4.4.

Really helpful that, where do I send my £55?! :lol:
shaunybhoy

I personally don't know what to make of Adam, however I do think he is a really nice guy, I messaged him a little while ago on one certain specific thing, he didn’t have to reply however I got a email a few days later with a helpful reply.

The reason I would not join the new service is for the simple fact that it's not even teaching you is it. What’s the point in someone telling you a prediction and you getting on the end of it for a profit, it's hardly going to do yourself any favours, what happens a few months down the line when he calls it a day, you never learned anything and you are back to square one.

It's easy to understand why people doubt him, we have all been taught with the simple understanding that if something looks to good to be true, it usually is. Again though I cant say one way or another, I would like to think that he really was this good a trader, I guess there will always be some doubt there until there is factual evidence. Nevertheless it's costing me and affecting me in no way whatsoever if it was not true, and Bet Angel do link to them which can only be a good sign, as it wouldn’t do there reputation any good if he was found out to be a fraud, cause like it or leave it, a lot of people seem to think Adam and Bet Angel are connected in some way. I don't share that point and don't think that they are, but there are quite a few who do.
rhysmr2

I have no reason to doubt that Adam is 100% genuine, The person who introduced me to trading made £1400 in front of me and a mate within 3 hours.

As for this new service, If it's extra money for him for very little work then why not? good on him, I'm sure the info on market moving will be fairly accurate but as shaunbhoy said I don't think it's a great idea for people learning to trade, I think practicing and experience is the only way to get consistent.
redbrix

I wonder if he is missing a trick by not offering the service free initially. Most of the blogs I read are written by traders on the early steep slope of the learning curve and arent making any money - they are still at the "dont lose money" level.

I also agree with the comment that you are buying and relying on predictions rather than learning and understanding the fundamental reasons for basing those predictions on.

Return to “General discussion”