http://adamheathcote.blogspot.com/

A place to discuss anything.
Point2Point

40k in one month is massive. Do you think Adam has unlocked some magical method or is he just a damn good trader?
rhysmr2

I don't know but he's doing something right. I think he just does what we do but better. He must get the most out of the market that is humanly possible!

I notice he's a member of this forum although he's not posted yet, it would be great if he starts joining in, not that he'll get much from it.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We registered his name to stop others doing so, sorry to disappoint!
rhysmr2

Oh, guess he won't be joining in then :)
Squirtle

I guess he is on here, but can you imagine if he posted? If I was him I would probably keep a low profile, but I am sure the force is with us jedi's.
Squirtle

I see on the Betfair forum that the usual motley crew are having a pop at Adam. I do think it's a shame when people try and knock successful people. When I saw Adam's results I thought, 'Christ I need to improve my trading, that's all, nothing else.

I'd post on the BF forum to let my views be known but unfortunately Betfair banned me for complaining too much about the premium charge!! :lol:
rhysmr2

Squirtle wrote:I guess he is on here, but can you imagine if he posted? If I was him I would probably keep a low profile, but I am sure the force is with us jedi's.
Why would you keep a low profile? do you think he'd get too many private messages and stuff like that? I mean he's just one of us but exceptionally good at what he does.

I don't go on the betfair forum, what were they saying? how can they knock the guy? I was the same as you, saw his blog and thought, I need to get that good!
TheRiddler

I've got to hand it to you, you guys are funny!!!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

For clarity from our side, Adam approached us late last year to say he was doing a challenge blog and would we like to link to it. Obviously we had no problem doing that and didn't ask for anything in return from Adam nor seek to influence how he wrote the blog, we obviously asked for a link back. We had no idea just how successful he was before he decided to blog.

Obviously the blog has come in for a lot of attention since then. Its a shame that it has overshadowed some of the other blogs that show equally good information but don't get mentioned as much. Blogs are pretty useful reference points for what can be a lonely profession at times.
Squirtle

£50k last month! He's on fire!
jamesthetrader

seriously good, would be great if he did a video of him trading!
Squirtle

Noticed that Adam put up some pointers on entry points.

http://adamheathcote.blogspot.com/2009/ ... oints.html

I look at all these things but still don't earn £30k a month! Obviously there is a little more than this but does anybody have additional viewpoints. I can't expand on this list really.
Rubik

How on earth do you earn £3k in one day. Big numbers! Got to be doing something unusual to hit those sorts of numbers?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EmNMGa10fIc/S ... -41-49.jpg
jimrobo

jesus!!!!
systemagician

i follow adams blog regular, what i would like to see is a video of his trading? he posts loads and P&L screen shots, but never any videos, maybe he will do this in the future, be nice to see

Return to “General discussion”