Help needed

A place to discuss anything.
Lambretta

Whilst I didn't achieve huge profits, the successful trades I had on the last day of Cheltenham's Open meeting (Sunday), were of a sort to give great confidence and optimism going into Monday. I am aware that things change at this time of year and that liquidity is dramatically decreased particularly on Mondays) but I went from my best ever day on the Sunday to my worst on the Monday.

All and any pointers are enormously welcome.

L.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Sunday was a good betting day with plenty of interest in the markets. Generally a good day all round, Monday was the pits and you would be hard pushed to find much interest in the markets full stop. They were very different days so I wouldn't worry about it if you found the the markes did a bit of a "volte face".
uliprutz

It is all in your head.After the best day your mind makes you feel more confident about your ability to be successful.You feel you "cracked it" and you can't go wrong.You become over confident and that affects how you make your trading decision the next day.
The answer is to keep your mind in check and your feet on the ground and trade cautiously the next day.
Uli

Return to “General discussion”