betfair down?

A place to discuss anything.
jimrobo

well I was 9 pounds all green before the off but for some reason they have credit my account with 2 pounds???? I have no idea how they have come up with that figure!!!!
andyfuller

Got paid out exactly what I should have been - I guess people who haven't have had some bets voided as the race was off when they placed them.
robbiechicago

vicstrades wrote:I'm still not getting any markets to select in BetAngel - is that the same for everyone?
I'm all back to normal.
andyfuller

Bet Angel wrote:Well Betfair raped me again and the downtime ended in a loss for me.
Were you closing out inrunning? Can't see how people are in trouble if they closed out before the off. Sorry to hear you lost.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Betfair have indicated the problem was due to loss of connectivity with their hosting provider and not an underlying issue. So, in theory, you should be ok to continue, subject to the hosting provider not having a problem.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Incidentally, we keep excellent records here for a variety of reasons and my SP order was presented to the market BEFORE the off time, let alone before when the race started. So Betfair should have settled including that but they didn't. I have gone through the motions of submitting a request for correct settlement.

Return to “General discussion”