Improvements needed to market loading in Guardian......

Help improve Bet Angel.
soccersaint

Why haven’t we seen any improvements to the loading of football markets into Guardian ?

I am asking how many of you would like to have for example your favourite football leagues and nominated markets load into Guardian automatically ?

Current market selection and loading is a real headache, if you have 4 main leagues and 5 markets from those leagues it can take an age to load these into Guardian.

Why isn’t there an improved “ market quick picks” so we can load these markets instantly in much the same way you load the horse markets.

Perhaps a Euro Elite leagues button that loads just Europe’s prem teams into Guardian plus your selected favoured markets !

Does anyone else share the same views and find market selection from the main menu awkward, time consuming and a bit of a dinosaur ?

I know it may not improve your trading directly but for those of us who use Guardian every day it could improve your mood. 8-)
Euler

You can custom define and build your own quick list via the search options in Bet Angel.

So you can type in 'match odds and championship and soccer and english'

You can edit and save the drop-down list as well.
Euler

If you type 'match odds and not score and championship and soccer and english'

It removes the match odds both to score market and so on...
MemphisFlash

search (2).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soccersaint

Thank you for you comment,
I was aware of that customisation but isn’t that just a very minimal improvement, unless you can customise all your leagues + markets without the need for typing ?

I was hoping there was a quick fire way with a few clicks to load your match odds, o/u , BTS and h/t .... for each team of your favoured top 4 or 5 main leagues and in an instant they would populate guardian....thus without touching the main market menu and your keyboard you have your markets loaded....

As I predominately use the one click screen and Guardian, to see my football markets load in the same way the horse racing does...with just a few clicks.....to me that would be a dream come true ....

Interesting to hear if any other users would find that a useful improvement.
Geordie

I Use a filter of the over/under markets, but it also brings in games for the week ahead or so.

Is there a way to filter over/under markets just for the games today? I've tried putting in the date but it doesn't seem to work.
soccersaint

That again highlights one of the problems I came up against.... you end up having to sift through endless numbers of games just to load the matches for those markets that you wanted.

How would you fair if you wanted a few other markets for those same matches such as Match Odds or H/T or BTS
You would have hundreds of markets and matches for the week ahead.

Anyone have an answer ?
Euler

"soccer and match odds and 18 september and champions league AND NOT and"

Will bring up today's match odds in the champions league excluding derivatives of match odds and x
Euler

soccersaint wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:58 pm
That again highlights one of the problems I came up against.... you end up having to sift through endless numbers of games just to load the matches for those markets that you wanted.

How would you fair if you wanted a few other markets for those same matches such as Match Odds or H/T or BTS
You would have hundreds of markets and matches for the week ahead.

Anyone have an answer ?
Create a search term of favourite markets then add them to the pick list
Euler

You can't create 'a week ahead' as there is no such limiter on the Betfair market tree, but you can specify a date.
soccersaint

I would only want the current days matches and markets.

Would it work with multiple guardians open each with your favoured league and markets.

I guess I am looking at the market selection for guardian and see that a few clicks of the mouse load you win/place markets or uk/Irish racing etc ....
Thought you might be able to do the same for football fans without touching to much coding....
Select Europe prem leagues/ championship/
Markets ( two or three to choose from )

Not sure the search bar is the answer...as a newbie I would never get that far...I would end up reducing my 5 fav leagues down to one just to avoid the input time and confusion...

I am going to pray to the Angels in the hope my problem gets resolved :lol:

God bless x
Euler

soccersaint wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:30 pm
I guess I am looking at the market selection for guardian and see that a few clicks of the mouse load you win/place markets or uk/Irish racing etc ....
Thought you might be able to do the same for football fans without touching to much coding....
Select Europe prem leagues/ championship/
Markets ( two or three to choose from )

Not sure the search bar is the answer...as a newbie I would never get that far...I would end up reducing my 5 fav leagues down to one just to avoid the input time and confusion...
That is the answer, you just specify what you want and save it in the search bar file and it's there for you to use again. It's a better solution than having fixed selection criteria coded into the product which you can't change. Using the search you get to specify exactly what you want so it just takes a couple of clicks to load all the markets you are interested in once you have created and saved it.
Geordie

Euler wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:02 pm
"soccer and match odds and 18 september and champions league AND NOT and"

Will bring up today's match odds in the champions league excluding derivatives of match odds and x
Thanks.

I can filter by over/under.
I can filter by 18 September.
But I can't seem to use both at the same time.
I've tried this (with and without quotes): "18 September AND Over/Under".

What am I doing wrong?
Euler

"18 september AND over/under AND goals AND champions league"
Geordie

Euler wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:13 pm
"18 september AND over/under AND goals AND champions league"
Thanks again.

I'm trying to use it on the Soccer tab (not the Search tab) - that seems to be the problem.

Sorry for the confusion.

Return to “Suggestions”