Too many dialogue boxes in Guardian

Help improve Bet Angel.
jularat59

When using Guardian - Remove Suspended Markets - Could we please remove the dialogue box that asks "Remove 2 markets from the list?"?. When only one market is being suspended there is no dialogue box. Thanks. PS - Love your program though!! :D
Ethanol

+1 for this request. I also notice that the dialogue box sometimes gets stuck behind other windows, and I am unable to click it or any other window!
Zapata

I have also had problems with this dialogue box taking ages to appear with BA locked until it does.
wickedw

Yeh +1, at least a on / off option for this in settings to stop dialog when deleting markets in guardian, if you turn it off and delete a load yourself its your own fault) :)

Thanks
bmz4

+1 !
PeterLe

hi me too; I'd second this.
in fact could I suggest that you have tick box in bet angel settings (spanner) something like " Auto delete suspended markets"
Thanks
Peter
gutuami

Ethanol wrote:+1 for this request. I also notice that the dialogue box sometimes gets stuck behind other windows, and I am unable to click it or any other window!
just press <left arrow> and <Enter> and the markets will be removed..
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

A setting to switch off the message sounds a sensible approach. We'll add that in a future release.

Regarding the auto-deletion, it'd probably be better to have an option to auto-delete settled markets rather than suspended ones, otherwise it could remove a market at the end of a race before it is reopened due to a stewards equiry. It also risks removing a soccer market when a goal is scored.

When using restricted refresh, it'd probably also be useful to have an option to remove a market that was after the refresh time window.... it may not have been settled yet, but all refreshes will have stopped, so we won't know when it settles and may as well remove it.
johnsheppard

Hello there,

I realise this is an old thread. Thought I'd bump it because I +1 it :)

I have searched in vain for a way to turn off the dialogue boxes (I've been developing RSI for years now) :). Ideally it'd be nice to have the settled markets automatically removed after 24 hours or something like that...but an option for no dialogue box would be my main hope.

Thank you kindly for hearing me
John

Return to “Suggestions”