Betfair live pics - link on ladder.

Help improve Bet Angel.
98lewisj

I have looked to see if this has been submitted before but I couldn't see it anywhere, if it has - I apologise.

I was wondering if you could add a link to BA (ladder screen would be best) that pops up the Betfair live pics for that event. When trading at home it is easy enough to just have the pics on a separate monitor but when trading from a laptop on the go I feel it would be beneficial.

Regards
Jay
andyfuller

+1 for this - I have been meaning to suggest it but also for the BD version.
Jimmy

Yeah good idea
annuity

Would definitely love to see this. And not just Betfair live video but a range of official feeds to cover as many events as possible and indicators in guardian to say if live video is available.

Would be great to just be able to stay in Bet Angel and trade and not have to click around looking for a stream as well as saving vital screen real estate which is at a premium when on a laptop where it can be awkward to fit and pin the live video onto the screen while trading.
andrejt

+1
Krystian

This is what i'm looking for all the time when new version BA is on.
Korattt

Thumbs up from me, it save me having to open up a browse to watch BF live feed +1
Geordie

+1.

Is there any reason why this can't/won't be done, BA?
SeaHorseRacing

+1

It can be as Geeks toy have it but I can live without it and would rather not use other software.
obitus

Was just going to make a post about this

+1
kerberus

+1
megarain

+ 1 //

Forgive me, but, I really would like to see the cancel all button at the top of the ladder, change to a different color, if there
are unmatched bets.

A few others, agreed, this would be useful.

How hard is it to change ? I have almost no programming experiece, but, surely, something like

If, unmatched bets = false, change tab to color (red), would be enuf.
obitus

Just to add to this it would be great to have a link that would open up a window for the betfair video on bet angel that you can pin to the ladder just like the graphs... Would be very helpful for in play traders

Return to “Suggestions”