CANDLESTICKS / Matchsticks / Last traded price chart

Help improve Bet Angel.

Would you like to see candlestick movements next to ladders?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes: 51
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We've included this feature in v1.40.0 of Bet Angel Professional

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10476
MemphisFlash

i can't see the candlesticks, where do i set them in motion
to75ne

MemphisFlash wrote:i can't see the candlesticks, where do i set them in motion
ladder, then spanner, then tick "last traded price chart column"

from there you can adjust width etc

while i am here could someone answer this that i posted sometime back
Postby to75ne » Wed May 13, 2015 1:51 pm
can someone explain what these sticks mean?

to me it seems a price is at its bottom trading at 5.3/5.4

770 and 212 available to be matched at those respective prices.

1.3k matched at its bottom of 5.3 and nothing as yet been matched lower than that 5.3

i assume the green colour on the amount matched column is the amounts that as been matched very recently and the volume, and the yellow colour is the amounts matched and the volume over some longer time frame.

so what do the sticks mean/show ? and what are they saying at the moment shown?

do they say price is same, rising, falling, volume increasing etc, what are they indicating and/or predicting.

thanks
hilly2908

Hi to75ne

The the sticks just show the last traded price with each stick representing a single mateched bet weather that be 2 quid or 2k so all they really show is the short term price movement say over the last 30-60 matched bets. They dont indicate the amount matched or the time frame, both these bits of infomation are in the volume matched coloum exactly as you have said.

Regards
Andy
Dave Angel

Candle-Angel gets the green light! :lol:
smoothoperator

THANK YOU FOR THIS.

I haven't seen it yet, just going to try updating. It's a warm feeling :)
icarus121

Hope you steer us all in the right direction Mr Operator ......or stick a video up! We can all have a warm feeling! :D
smoothoperator

hahaha, i charge a lot for my special warm feelings :D

will try to do a recording at some point, drop me a PM in a week or two if I haven't remembered :)

(but if you want to learn from someone, I would suggest PW is just ever so slightly more qualified :D)
icarus121

Haha.......hope you do remember as at a guess i reckon even P.W will be struggling to make head nor tail of the sticks! Your all better men than me then ,i can't see anything with any confidence from them. At all! :oops:
Steve (mugsgame) seems to do ok i guess,when he went over to the darkside. Look forward to it!
smoothoperator

Sorry but what is the dark side?! Just want to know if I am a nightwalker too or not :D
Euler

icarus121 wrote:Haha.......hope you do remember as at a guess i reckon even P.W will be struggling to make head nor tail of the sticks! Your all better men than me then ,i can't see anything with any confidence from them. At all! :oops:
Steve (mugsgame) seems to do ok i guess,when he went over to the darkside. Look forward to it!
There is always a massive difference between inventing something to use and inventing something for marketing purposes.
smoothoperator

That's very true. I am not sure exactly what you are referring to, but it is true!
smoothoperator

Peter, thanks very much indeed for installing these matchsticks or whatever we are referring to them as. They have made BA fully usable for me in day to day trading and I had a nice green day with it yesterday :)

These are perfectly usable, but in case it is simple to do, I would like to suggest one possible improvement...

The gap to the right hand side of the chart - there is no gap, not even 1 pixel. If you could add just 1-3 pixels between the final bar drawn on the chart (right hand side) and the green up ladder, that would be good, sometimes its hard to see that latest bar which is often the most important one. Ideally making this a variable option as you did with the chart size etc, that would be really good!

Thanks again for featuring this in BA, I feel totally at home with it now and I know a few others do too, people who don't have accounts on here.

Cheers
Euler

You can insert gaps across the ladder at will from the settings area. Have you had a fiddle with the settings in there?
smoothoperator

Thanks Peter yes I have played with that. Trouble is you can adjust the gap OUTSIDE the chart box, but that just keeps that last bar next to the box border, I meant is it possible to add some white space after that last bar, before the border of the box?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Suggestions”