Suggestions : CANDLESTICKS / Matchsticks / Last traded price chart

Help improve Bet Angel.

Would you like to see candlestick movements next to ladders?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes: 51
Euler

Sun May 31, 2015 8:36 pm

icarus121 wrote:Haha.......hope you do remember as at a guess i reckon even P.W will be struggling to make head nor tail of the sticks! Your all better men than me then ,i can't see anything with any confidence from them. At all! :oops:
Steve (mugsgame) seems to do ok i guess,when he went over to the darkside. Look forward to it!
There is always a massive difference between inventing something to use and inventing something for marketing purposes.

smoothoperator

Sun May 31, 2015 10:39 pm

That's very true. I am not sure exactly what you are referring to, but it is true!

smoothoperator

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Peter, thanks very much indeed for installing these matchsticks or whatever we are referring to them as. They have made BA fully usable for me in day to day trading and I had a nice green day with it yesterday :)

These are perfectly usable, but in case it is simple to do, I would like to suggest one possible improvement...

The gap to the right hand side of the chart - there is no gap, not even 1 pixel. If you could add just 1-3 pixels between the final bar drawn on the chart (right hand side) and the green up ladder, that would be good, sometimes its hard to see that latest bar which is often the most important one. Ideally making this a variable option as you did with the chart size etc, that would be really good!

Thanks again for featuring this in BA, I feel totally at home with it now and I know a few others do too, people who don't have accounts on here.

Cheers

Euler

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:21 pm

You can insert gaps across the ladder at will from the settings area. Have you had a fiddle with the settings in there?

smoothoperator

Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Thanks Peter yes I have played with that. Trouble is you can adjust the gap OUTSIDE the chart box, but that just keeps that last bar next to the box border, I meant is it possible to add some white space after that last bar, before the border of the box?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hambleden

Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:06 pm

I have downloaded the latest version of BA but I can't see the candlesticks/matches..whatever.. beside each ladder as in smoothoperator's attach. How do i get them please?

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:44 pm

You switch it on via the Ladder Settings page. Please see this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TZSbFSEEF0

Hambleden

Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Got it ...many thanks BA :)

sherman

Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:54 am

icarus121 wrote:Stop it! Next thing Peter will be charging comm's when using the software. :idea:
With respect to all it seems horses for courses to be fair.The technical charts are the dogs ....found it best to play about with them for a while ,and sit watching/recording for days.Happy to share what chart settings that i use ,if its a starting point for anybody.Guess the other software works as well ....all good.
Hi Icarus121, I would be interested in taking a look at your chart settings thanks ..

smoothoperator

Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:02 am

Quick question.....

Stop losses - I have never used any automation rules in BA. I want to place back bets on horses and leave them for an hour or so, but with a stop loss in place in case it moves more than x ticks against me. I have used the right click SL function before, but i tried this and the SL cancels when i change markets. I want to back several runners, any ideas how to set a SL which stays in place when I switch to another ladder?

Thanks

Return to “Suggestions”

• Information