GUardian Automation - Suggestion

Help improve Bet Angel.
Samo154

PeterLe wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:01 pm
For future developments could the BA team consider the following please:-

Would it be possible to include a condition that looks at the current P&L on that selection? (ie the same as cell c9, c11 etc in Excel?)

This is different than the close trade condition.
Take the following senario:

EG, You may have a strategy that places a lot of lay bets into the market (at say 1.9) iterations 100 times..0.5 rearm etc..and a condition that stops the bets being placed if the close trade condition <-10

Now if the selection stays around the 1.9 mark (or above it) it could place 100 lay bets into the market at 1.9 but the Close Trade condition wont be breached until the price falls to say 1.7, by which time it could be too late as you liability will get bigger as the price drops (and never come back if its the winner)

If we had a condition that looks at the P&L of the selection, we could simply say stop placing bets if the value is <-20 for example and in my opinion it would alow for greater control.

I can get around this at present as a workaround, but Id really like to step up the number of iterations ten fold or more what Im doing at present
Hope that make sense? and hopefully this should be easy to code?
Thanks for considering
regards
Peter
Has this been added I may have missed it? If not +1

Thanks
gstar1975

+1 any update on this?
Dallas

It was added as part of Stored values a few versions ago
drex_stored_values_custom_2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Suggestions”