Race Distance condition

Help improve Bet Angel.
miroos

This rule is great :)

But my suggestion is to add one more option (apart from metres and furlongs): % of race time(or distance)

Because than we may apply the same rule to all races (for example: place Back bet only in last 20% of race)

Thanks
Dallas

You can do this already using the timer on the "General" Tab of the rules editor page.
ie, If a 5F race takes approx 60 secs then trigger bet 48 secs after race goes in play (last 20% of race)
miroos

Thanks Dallas :)

But I would like to use same automation for more type of races and there are not a same time (last 20%) in 5F or 2m races.
Dallas

miroos wrote:Thanks Dallas :)

But I would like to use same automation for more type of races and there are not a same time (last 20%) in 5F or 2m races.
Thats why i suggested you do it this way all you do then is click the icon with two green arrows to dulicate the whole rule type and just change the race distance (from 5f to 2m or whatever distance you want) and set the new timer - Then once you have all your times and distances set you can apply the rule to all markets and only one of the rule types will trigger based on actaul race distance.
miroos

Thanks Dallas for more details.

I will try what you suggest. ;)
Dallas

I have a automation rule ready to upload to the shared library which does whats discussed above so if you get stuck once i ve uploaded it in a few days to could use that as a starting point and modify from there.
miroos

Dallas wrote:I have a automation rule ready to upload to the shared library which does whats discussed above so if you get stuck once i ve uploaded it in a few days to could use that as a starting point and modify from there.
Mikky

on this same topic of race distance condition:

IF I said I wanted a rule to trigger is the race is 5f, 6f or 7f. Would I set my rules to be Greater than 5f and Less that 7f or would it have to be greater than 4f and less than 8f, if you follow my meaning. Is the distance inclusive or not?

Thanks in advance
ArticalBadboy

You would have to specify "greater than 4", and "less than 8"
Mikky

thankyou :D

Return to “Suggestions”