Stochastics

Help improve Bet Angel.
RentonT

Hi Peter, have you ever thought about adding stochastics to the advanced charting? I think it would be a great option to have.

Also what is the best way to display more than one chart for a selection for instance; to be able to view two charts on the same selection at once - a long term chart and a short term chart for instance. Would you have the enhanced ladder view on with a pop out chart set to the same selection too. And is 2 the most you can view simultaneously on a selection.
RentonT

Anyone have thoughts on Stochastics?? :?:
Euler

We could probably put them in. Personally speaking I've never used them.
kerberus

process is a time sequence representing the evolution of some system represented by a variable whose change is subject to a random variation. This is the probabilistic counterpart to a deterministic process (or deterministic system).

Yer can get allsorts off wikipedia these days.

My personal theory is that
straight%20from%20the%20horses%20mouth.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knome

kerberus wrote:process is a time sequence representing the evolution of some system represented by a variable whose change is subject to a random variation. This is the probabilistic counterpart to a deterministic process (or deterministic system).

Yer can get allsorts off wikipedia these days.

My personal theory is that
straight%20from%20the%20horses%20mouth.PNG
RentonT probably means the Stochastic Oscillator which is a charting technical analysis indicator a bit like the RSI. The wiki definition is for stochastics in the probabilistic sense which is a different thing and, although I can read, that definition is about 3 foot above my head. :)
cybernet69

I used STOCH/RSI when I traded Forex. Works fine in a ranging market but is of no use whatsoever in a trending market. I presume the same would be true for Sports Markets.

However, the key is being able to spot when a market is ranging or trending. And that is the million dollar question. Some are very good at it and therefore tend to earn there employers millions (FX) in the process.

:D

Return to “Suggestions”