Search markets by amount matched

Help improve Bet Angel.
grigsy12

I would like to be able to search available markets by the amounts matched. This might help people to select potentially lucrative markets they may otherwise not be aware of. In quieter markets such as Australia, it would be handy to know where there may be decent markets you could get involved in.
An example set up might have column headings of Event, Sport, Amount Matched, Start Time. The page would need a refresh button as obviously the list would be constantly changing, with the ability for the user to select specific sports, in-play events (or exclude in-play events), minimum matched amount, start time (within x minutes), etc.
The reason I think this would be a good idea is because there are often events people miss because there are too many events to trawl through individually. Plus in quieter moments, it might be nice to have the ability to quickly find where active markets might be.
Hope you don't mind the suggestion.
LeTiss

I've made this suggestion before, but nothing came of it.

For those of us who primarily trade on sports betting & not horses, this would be a very useful facility in Guardian

I'll often save between 25-50 markets in Guardian, so having a column which allowed you to sort them into liquidity would be an amazing addition
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are already working on a number of suggestions in the background and this is one of them. We would like to comment on whether we are adopting things or not but often this is difficult as the schedule often changes and sometimes we encounter problems when trying to adopt a suggestion, so it slips back or further down the list.

We do read all suggestions though and try to follow a path that will allow us to adopt as many as reasonably possible.

Return to “Suggestions”