Highlighting cancel button, if u have unmatched orders

Help improve Bet Angel.
megarain

Trying to use ladders, I took a decent hit, not realising I had orders in the market, which I should have cancelled.

If the cancel orders button, became a different color, when u had unmatched orders, it, would visually help .. and i imagine, would be pretty easy to implement.
scesc

I too like this idea
ps1967

Good idea, would also like to see this.
The dog of ry

I also like this.

I have asked a couple of times to no response, but I REALLY think a great addition (especially for inplay) would be for a keyboard shortcut to "Cancel all bets".

Inplay is fast, and you need to be able to cancel as quickly as possible when the shape of a race/game changes.

We have keyboard shortcuts for other things, I'm obv no expert but I wouldn't imagine this would be too hard.
Dallas

The dog of ry wrote:I also like this.

I have asked a couple of times to no response, but I REALLY think a great addition (especially for inplay) would be for a keyboard shortcut to "Cancel all bets".

Inplay is fast, and you need to be able to cancel as quickly as possible when the shape of a race/game changes.

We have keyboard shortcuts for other things, I'm obv no expert but I wouldn't imagine this would be too hard.
This has been avalible since the introuction of the Keyboard shortuct editor in V1.43
Their is a number of cancellation options amoung the 60+ short cuts avaliable to create

http://www.betangel.com/user-guide/keyb ... 3D&mw=MzIw
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

The shortcuts keyboard is great if u have a keyboard.

I am using BA, on a phone.

Changing the cancel bets tab, to a different color, informs the user, he has unmatched bets, which there is no space to see, on a phone.

Return to “Suggestions”