Option to reverse log window

Help improve Bet Angel.
Khloec

I use a number of counters by way signals, and within no time the log window is filled. I can scroll down for a short time but this option is soon not working as too many log entries, and also each time it gets updated the scroller goes back up. I would like maybe an option to reverse the log window so that the latest entry is at the top, then i wouldn't have to scroll down, which doesn't work anyway after a time.
Thank you
Dallas

As a simple txt file i dont think having the option of which way to view it could be done but it makes sence to have the latest entries written to the top, maybe users would prefere to see it just reversed?

On a side note at the moment rather than go through the main log (especially towards the end of the day) I always use the log tab in guardian as each market has its own seperate file there.
jimibt

Dallas wrote:As a simple txt file i dont think having the option of which way to view it could be done but it makes sence to have the latest entries written to the top, maybe users would prefere to see it just reversed?

On a side note at the moment rather than go through the main log (especially towards the end of the day) I always use the log tab in guardian as each market has its own seperate file there.
dallas - i also use the log tab in guardian and feel that even here a reversed view would be infinitely better than the current view. i've been meaning to propose this change for a while now, so 100% behind the idea of having a global option to view the log(s) ascending or descending!!
Khloec

Yes within guardian for real time viewing is my request for each individual market entry, not the master one..
For the output to a text file its best the way it is now. Also the option of normal or reversed would be better for others maybe that don't need to see it updating. If you know your system is working as intended there's not much need to look at the log file life, but the nature of this software and what we doing/attempting means we always fiddling, and its nice to see that our fiddling is doing what we intended which a reversal of the way it updates within guardian would help immensely.
sa7med

Just came in to make this exact same suggestion. Definitely seconded.

Return to “Suggestions”