Removing Last Placed Stake Instantly

Help improve Bet Angel.
SeaHorseRacing

I mentioned about this in the Cheltenham thread and realised I wasn't the only one with interest.

When clicking a stake onto the ladder it would be great if we could remove the last added stake by clicking.

For example if I am scalping and I am using £10 stakes. If I have £20 sat on one price. If I click on the £20 stake on the money column on the ladder it removes my entire stake (two separate positions), but having the possibility to right click on the stake so it removes the last stake added.

Each click removes each stake added individually. Starting with the latest stake added.

I find when I am scalping I put say £10 into the order cue and whilst that is still there I can see I am very low in the cue, but because this particular price is not taking money as quickly as its reverse price I add another £10 to the back of the cue. What happens is if the price moves up or down or suddenly becomes more volatile I want to be able to leave my first £10 at the price but take away the second stake with one click very quickly.

I can think of many other reasons why it would be helpful but wont bore you all.

I appreciate there is the bets sections you can pin to any screen where you can take sp, cancel bets etc... but when you have loads of unmatched orders in the market it takes more than a few seconds to find the order you want to cancel and to find which one was placed first and additionally I have this pinned on a separate screen, just so I can check before it goes inplay that I have no orders left in the market or that they have take SP rather than use it as a way to cancel orders.

I think its a simple idea of right clicking on the stake will remove the last stake added. I am not a programmer so there possibly is an easier or better way to do this.

Thank you.
Geordie

Strangely, I had the same thoughts yesterday whilst scalping at Chelts.

+1.

Return to “Suggestions”