Automation Condition - Volume Percentages

Help improve Bet Angel.
jimibt

mcgoo - going thro a similar exercise here with book% and have assumed that *amount* [in the dropdown] is in the same currency as the target and have further assumed that %age is relative to 0-100, rather then 0-1. but agree that clarification is worth pursuing.
Dallas

mcgoo wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 12:28 pm
So with the new version :
(Indeed Dallas you are going to be busy as someone else commented :))..when comparing a stored value volume% taken at time x compared to selections volume% at time y, should you be using a stored value condition where the Volume % of a Selection is less(for example) than another stored value (named) Minus 7 (for example) amount i.e. is the amount the measured difference in %?( Obviously the ticks and odds variables in the pull down are not suitable but just checking that 'amount' in this context means %)Thanks in advance
Amount% - Copy.PNG
Yes, and jimibt is correct, the amount matches the context used
so in your image you're looking for the fav vol % to be 7% less now than when its value was stored
mcgoo

Thanks Dallas. I am assuming that is 7 or more less(not exact) unless told otherwise .Thanks for the help as always.Off to code meself to a standstill :D
Mahadakku

Hi All,

Just on this condition: https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/volume.html#

The volume on a selection, is that a % of the market or an amount in the market, If I put let's say 50, would it be 50% of the pool or $50 from the pool for that race?

TIA

Return to “Suggestions”