Automation Condition - Volume Percentages

Help improve Bet Angel.
scribbles

Hi

Would it be possible to add a condition to make use of the following information available within the BF market overview window.

Against each Market entry, there is a volume % value (column).

Can automation conditions be added against the percentage value, as in.

1. Condition - Simple Volume Percentage

The volume of the selection is A) Greater Than B) Less Than C) Equal to a custom percentage value.

2. Condition - Relative Volume Percentage

The volume of the selection is A) Greater Than B) Less Than C) Equal to one of the following by a custom percentage value.

1. Selection by Name
2. Selection by Row index
3. Selection Position (Order of Favouritism)
4. Selection by Nomination
5. Any Selection

Thanks
DuffOne

Good suggestion. Got my vote.
MLDGM

I second this suggestion, it would be a useful condition
mcgoo

Aaah my kingdom for volume tracking :D
SwissT

I also would find this very useful.
jimibt

this request could now be easily accommodated using the new Stored Values functionality by way of an update to v1.51.

can i request adding two new values to the existng ones that can be stored, namely:

Book % of selection (i.e. 100/odds)
Volume % of selection (volume of selection as a %age of market)

look fwd to seeing this on friday L :)
Max W

Quick question on Volume, probably a noob question, so sorry if its been answered previously.
How does Cross Matching handle volume, does it show in the selection it intended on, or show on the selection/s its being cross matched on?
I could do with a definative answer if possible.
Regards, Max.
Max W

Quick question on Volume, probably a noob question, so sorry if its been answered previously.
How does Cross Matching handle volume, does it show in the selection it intended on, or show on the selection/s its being cross matched on?
I could do with a definative answer if possible.
Regards, Max.

Im sure somebody knows the answer to help

Also, if a selections volum as a percentage of the market volume is bigger or less than its current reflected odds price, what moves? the odds to reflect the selections volume or the volume to reflect to the odds position?

I am confused, but will find the answer very useful.
Max.
jimibt

jimibt wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:33 am
this request could now be easily accommodated using the new Stored Values functionality by way of an update to v1.51.

can i request adding two new values to the existng ones that can be stored, namely:

Book % of selection (i.e. 100/odds)
Volume % of selection (volume of selection as a %age of market)

look fwd to seeing this on friday L :)
i did actually mean to add a further metric to this, but it slipped my mind at the time. potentially vwap (as a book%) is far more useful in combo with runner book% than volume %.

so to clarify, as part of the stored values options, it would be NICE to have:

Book% of the selection (100/odds)
VWAP of the selection, also factored out to a closed system of 100%

look fwd ;)
mcgoo

So with the new version :
(Indeed Dallas you are going to be busy as someone else commented :))..when comparing a stored value volume% taken at time x compared to selections volume% at time y, should you be using a stored value condition where the Volume % of a Selection is less(for example) than another stored value (named) Minus 7 (for example) amount i.e. is the amount the measured difference in %?( Obviously the ticks and odds variables in the pull down are not suitable but just checking that 'amount' in this context means %)Thanks in advance
Amount% - Copy.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

mcgoo - going thro a similar exercise here with book% and have assumed that *amount* [in the dropdown] is in the same currency as the target and have further assumed that %age is relative to 0-100, rather then 0-1. but agree that clarification is worth pursuing.
Dallas

mcgoo wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 12:28 pm
So with the new version :
(Indeed Dallas you are going to be busy as someone else commented :))..when comparing a stored value volume% taken at time x compared to selections volume% at time y, should you be using a stored value condition where the Volume % of a Selection is less(for example) than another stored value (named) Minus 7 (for example) amount i.e. is the amount the measured difference in %?( Obviously the ticks and odds variables in the pull down are not suitable but just checking that 'amount' in this context means %)Thanks in advance
Amount% - Copy.PNG
Yes, and jimibt is correct, the amount matches the context used
so in your image you're looking for the fav vol % to be 7% less now than when its value was stored
mcgoo

Thanks Dallas. I am assuming that is 7 or more less(not exact) unless told otherwise .Thanks for the help as always.Off to code meself to a standstill :D
Mahadakku

Hi All,

Just on this condition: https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/volume.html#

The volume on a selection, is that a % of the market or an amount in the market, If I put let's say 50, would it be 50% of the pool or $50 from the pool for that race?

TIA

Return to “Suggestions”