Practice Mode Reset

Help improve Bet Angel.
Frogmella

It would be helpful to be able to reset market to zero (delete all previous bets) while in practice mode. Then it would be possible to practice pre-race trading up to post time, click reset and then run an in-play automation on the same practice market.
Dallas

Why not just open a second instance?
Frogmella

I'm already running two PC's as it is.

To be able to scrub out errors and start again in practice mode would be helpful. Can't imagine it would be hard to program either.
welshboy06

Frogmella wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:12 pm

To be able to scrub out errors and start again in practice mode would be helpful. Can't imagine it would be hard to program either.
What is your PC setup like? Specs I mean.

I've got a rig I built for gaming and am able to easily run 6 or 7 instances of BA.
I've had about 7 or 8 different bots running before now, without any issues.

Specs
i7-4770
16gb Ram
2 x 256gb SSD's
RX480 GPU
2 x 24" Monitors
jimibt

Frogmella wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:12 pm

i guess an actual automation rule type that ONLY worked if logged into practice mode may be feasible (a bit like Clear all Signals for Market and Selections) ?? After all, you wouldn't/couldn't erase the bet history in the LIVE market but in practice mode it seems reasonable.

Return to “Suggestions”