Spike Filter On Advanced Charts

Help improve Bet Angel.
Geordie

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14291
Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 am
In addition to the replies so far, it should be noted that the Market Overview's high & low values have a spike filter to eliminate prices that only traded at small volume (relative to price).
Further to my recent query (link above), can I suggest that either the advanced charts have the same spike filter as the market overview screen, or at least an option to filter the spikes.

Please see another screenshot below - the price movement on the charts becomes impossible to see clearly when there have been spikes and the high/low data lines are displayed.

Thanks.
Screenshot_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scribbles

I agree with this, had a little look at the high/ low lines on advanced charts, do they show the highest/lowest prices back from when the market actually opened? For most markets and in particular the racing markets this is next to useless.

Ideally you would want to use high / low lines to cover a trading range for a particular time period (i.e 5 min historical support / resistance lines), but don't think this is possible?

Also. as they are dynamic , they would constantly move with price so as the above poster says, some kind of spike or crossing filter would be good.

Return to “Suggestions”