Matching trades

Help improve Bet Angel.
cybernet69

Hi,

Could we have the facility in automation to be able to check if the correct type of trades have been placed.

So, if you have a strategy which enters a back and lay trade on a selection and one gets rejected by BF then there is no easy way of figuring out which one was rejected etc.

Thanks,

This was the reply from Dallas.

"There not really anything that could test this, it would need the existing 'number of unmatched bets condition' to have the option of selecting unmatched 'back', 'lay' or 'both' to be able to do. If its something you want perhaps add it to the suggestions thread, it should be easy enough to add in"
welshboy06

On each rule set a signal value.
So on the rule that places a back bet. Set a signal called 'backed' to 1. And do the same for they rule.

Then you can add a contrition that says if signal 'back' equals 1.. Etc

Edit: actually on re-reading the post. This may not be what you're trying to achieve. I'll leave the reply here anyway.
cybernet69

welshboy06 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:11 pm
On each rule set a signal value.
So on the rule that places a back bet. Set a signal called 'backed' to 1. And do the same for they rule.

Then you can add a contrition that says if signal 'back' equals 1.. Etc

Edit: actually on re-reading the post. This may not be what you're trying to achieve. I'll leave the reply here anyway.
That wont always work. Just because your trigger fired and you set a signal does not mean it was accepted by the BF servers.

What is need is something like "Number of matched back bets = Number of matched lay bets"
Dallas

cybernet69 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:19 pm

What is need is something like "Number of matched back bets = Number of matched lay bets"
You could check matched bets already using the 'matched bets amount condition' (i used it in a make market scalping rule) I thought you needed a unmatched back and lay in the market?
cybernet69

Yes, sorry Dallas, I meant Number of unmatched back bets = Number of unmatched lay bets.
cybernet69

I guess what I could do to get around it is the following?

Place back bet
Place lay bet

IF Number of matched back amounts = Number of matched lay amounts AND Number of unmatched bets on selections < 2 THEN cancel unmatched bets on selection.

So, if one gets rejected then cancel the other one.

Return to “Suggestions”