Text Colour Options?

Help improve Bet Angel.
bennyboy351

I was trying to trade both Greyhounds and Horses today and was just wondering, is it possible to change the text colours on the Guardian Markets screen. For instance, Black text for horse racing markets, blue for Greyhounds to make it easier to distinguish between the different markets?

If it isn't possible, could such a feature be easily(!) included in a future edition of Bet Angel.

All the best
George. :-)
ShaunWhite

I thought one of the columns showed a little icon of a football or tennis ball etc, but I can't seem to get it to show now.
neilb

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:13 am
I thought one of the columns showed a little icon of a football or tennis ball etc, but I can't seem to get it to show now.
The football icon only shows if the market is compatible with Soccer Mystic, I presume the same is true with the Tennis Ball icon if there is one.
ShaunWhite

neilb wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:41 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:13 am
The football icon only shows if the market is compatible with Soccer Mystic, I presume the same is true with the Tennis Ball icon if there is one.
ahhhh i see. Would be good if all markets had one, esp for sorting, with a bolder (sorted higher within it's type) version of the icon for BA compatability?

Return to “Suggestions”