Stop Loss - Trailing Stop

Help improve Bet Angel.
taxbreaks1

I may have missed this else where and it may already be available - but how about a stop loss (right click) with trailing stop?
fuzzer54

It's been there for as long as I can remember - right at the top of the grid or the ladder. Just tick global settings and tick offsetting and you can set them to whatever level your little heart desires!
taxbreaks1

Not what I meant - but thanks - when I right click on the ladder I can apply a static stop loss - can this be made moveable?
floyd

taxbreaks1 wrote:Not what I meant - but thanks - when I right click on the ladder I can apply a static stop loss - can this be made moveable?
Yes, All you have to do once you have right clicked the stop loss is drag it up or down the ladder with the mouse cursor to lock in your profit or minimize loss :-)
taxbreaks1

Still not quite what I meant - probably not explaining myself well!

I know you can use global settings and I know you can right click and drag - was more interested in a right click like function that that trails a preset number of ticks behind the placed bet; if that makes sense.
nigelk

You mean like the trailing stop shown on U tube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjguctjI ... annel_page
taxbreaks1

No - but thanks - I want to be able hopefully to allow an order to be filled and maybe at anytime put a trailing stop in - without using global settings. i.e. lay at 1.98 watch(hopefully)the price drift out to say 2.17 then right click on 2.13 (or any other price) which will then trail that many ticks behind the highest price reached.

Hope this is clearer.
drifter

Know what you mean I have often thought that this would be a useful addition to the enhanced ladder.

Can't be too difficult to program can it :?:

Return to “Suggestions”