Option within rules file to remove market not required from Guardian if signal not triggered in certain timeframe

Help improve Bet Angel.

Would it be useful to have an option within a rules file to remove a market from Guardian not needed

Needed
100%
Not Needed
No votes

Total votes: 4
gta2003

Hi All

After asking a question recently to the legend that is Dallas, I wondered if people would agree that it would be good to have the following added to Guardian and am opening a poll. If people wouldn't mind voting for an option it would be appreciated!

I have rules set up to look at every football match throughout the day, and based on certain criteria gathered from the first couple of minutes of the match, trigger a signal which may lead to the triggering of a rule.

This means that at the start of the day, I may add 400 football markets to Guardian - of these 400 markets, my signal may trigger 70 times and further rules to trigger a bet being placed may happen 15 times.

I wonder if it might be useful to have an option to add a rule whereby, if a signal does not trigger within a certain timeframe, the whole football match / race / cricket match etc is removed from the Guardian list due to not being relevant anymore? Appreciate that at 20ms refresh rate Betangel can handle scanning a number of markets at once, however I believe this option would be useful.

I hope this makes sense.

Many Thanks

Return to “Suggestions”