Custom selection order sorting on both ONE-CLICK screen and IN-PLAY trader

Help improve Bet Angel.
Tuco

...the reason for the above requests is there is often money outside the top 3 prices on a selection - in the following screenshot it shows money at 1.22, 1.23 and 1.24 for Hamilton but what it cannot show is that there was £27k asking for 1.25.

Not so long after this Bottas retired and later in the race Hamilton also retired. In this particular case it was possible to use the ladder, but there are many cases where it isn't as there are either too many selections or too great a spread between prices, hence my repeated request for additional best prices, ideally up to and including the '9th best price' would be ideal and should be a very easy addition being as there are already 'best price', '2nd best price' and '3rd best price' options available.

Hamilton Austria F1 GP.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:30 am
Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:00 pm
Tuco wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:53 pm
Great updates in the latest v1.50.0 BAP release - thank you Team BetAngel :)

For the next update please could you consider this:

In the 'Choose columns for display in the grid' editor we are offered these very useful columns to display:

One-click Back ( 2nd Best price )
One-click Back ( 3rd Best price )
One-click Back ( Best price )

One-click Lay ( 2nd Best price )
One-click Lay ( 3rd Best price )
One-click Lay ( Best price )

...please could you also add:

One-click Back ( 4th Best price )
One-click Back ( 5th Best price )
One-click Back ( 6th Best price )

One-click Lay ( 4th Best price )
One-click Lay ( 5th Best price )
One-click Lay ( 6th Best price )

Thanking you in advance :)
You can already create your own custom columns to do this
I don't think so Dallas - it needs to be the 4th, 5th and 6th Best price and not a fixed price as there could be a spread between odds. If I'm wrong please accept my apologies in advance and please advise how you can do this - thank you
Sorry I never saw this at the time you posted it.
You are correct I did misunderstand what you were asking for so just to clarify for anyone else reading this (although it already been said on the latest release thread), you cant currently create custom columns to show the best 4th+ price (ie, prices with money already waiting)

This reply has at least bumped the topic so others can add the support and +1's if they would also find it useful
Tuco

...no probs, thanks for the clarification Dallas - I kept looking at what I was missing especially when Memphis also said the same! :)

In addition to the best price, 2nd best price and 3rd best price I have screen layout templates offering columns with best price offset tick sizes of 3,4,5,10,20 and 50 showing 9 columns on a given market, but it would be much better if they could all be best prices as waiting money can easily be to one side (and therefore invisible) of those fixed tick offset columns.

Fingers crossed the tech team can look into this for the next release as I would certainly find it most useful for in-play trading, especially on the lay side :)

I'll post a few more screenshots to show people what you can do with Custom Columns...
Tuco

Lingfield 1410 Screenshot Layout.jpg

in this particular screen layout I would like to be able to have:

'4th best price' replacing -3 / +3
'5th best price' replacing -4 / +4
'6th best price' replacing -5 / +5
'7th best price' replacing -10 / +10
'8th best price' replacing -20 / +20
'9th best price' replacing -50 / +50
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Suggestions”