Assign a Bank to a Strategy

Help improve Bet Angel.
Folanjo

Would it be possible to assign a bank to a specific strategy that could keep a running profit and loss(in guardian) to allow for progressive staking for that strategy? So if bet one wins and you are staking 1% of a 100 point bank and it increased by 5 points your nect bet with that strategy would be based on 1% of 105 points. Likewise if the reverse were true?
Dallas

There is already the staking options to stake by % of balance or liability as a % of balance.

It's just the assigning a proportion to a specific strategy that's not possible.
CallumPerry

Within a spreadsheet I use a formula which refers to the 'balance' cell C6.

So:
=IF(C6>10,2,"") (IF balance is greater than £10 then stake £2, if not then £0)

You could chain these so overtime you hit a profit target the stake increases or if it drops below it decreases. I use a semi-complicated one in this manner. I'm not sure how you would go about using this for multiple strategies (Perhaps if you could quantify each strategy so a designated cell would show "Strategy A", "Strategy B" etc and then combine this information with the previously stated chained formula? I hope this has helped or at least given you a little food for though.

\/ Example of a chained staking plan for £2,£4,£8 stakes \/
=IF(C6>10,2,IF(C6>50,4,IF(C6>100,8,0)))

Callum :)
Folanjo

Thanks Guys. Will have a go at that calculation Callum. It's literally the one thing I would love it to do. Would probably need a major software rewrite for Bet Angel to be able to do it tho.

Return to “Suggestions”