Liabilty suggestion

Help improve Bet Angel.
elofan0

a liability display colum per runner incorporated into a spreadsheet or into betangel itself ,could be a good idea so once you have put your stake in .. it tells you the amount you are risking displayed in a colum on the lay side so has the price alters the risk is always diplayed :D
Dallas

elofan0 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:00 pm
a liability display colum per runner incorporated into a spreadsheet or into betangel itself ,could be a good idea so once you have put your stake in .. it tells you the amount you are risking displayed in a colum on the lay side so has the price alters the risk is always diplayed :D
Do you mean display on the spreadsheet or within Bet Angel itself as in on the ladder/one-click screen?
elofan0

hi dallas i dont use the ladder section but could be a good placement on the one click bet angel section as you only see the liability on the bet once entered the market .. thanks
elofan0

i have basically took photo of a small graph i added for small lay stake to show how displaying liabilty but im no excel programmer as shown here lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

that graph was me dutching small liabilites photo sent during the race .... winner was number 4 Snougar :)
elofan0

sum used to work liabilty out ... Liability = (Backers stake * (Lay odds – 1)

Return to “Suggestions”