notes

Help improve Bet Angel.
Kingyo

Would it be possible to incorporate with your next build horse and greyhound notes its quite common on other sites Cheers p.s been here for over nearly 10 years and in that time only a handful of requests now thats 2 in 3 days sorry if a nuisance haha
LeTiss

A few years back, when I was making notes constantly, I remember thinking this would be quite useful if there was a section within BA where you could make notes, or maybe even save certain trading performance screens, good or bad, for reminders
Kingyo

Most sites associated with trading or horse racingsites have horse trackers when watching racing 24/7 you can see things people may not even noting when horse badly drifts or steams just to have that facility would be a great bonus especially for greyhounds where there so much happening so fast in the markets ,when a horse leads note it down , a particular trade goes pear note it down so many examples that i cannot see one disadvantage not having atracker ,hoping for more comments because admin needs to see popularity before it will consider adding on the next build Cheers
Korattt

I suggested this along with many other suggestions, it’s quite common so I’ve learnt for horses to have their own little quirks at particular courses, also suggested being able to rate any particular market with a green, yellow, or red, icon next to it within guardian as for me this would be so useful, when I’m planning what markets to get involved in
Abraquay

+1 An extra column in guardian so that you can put in a * or some other identifier to highlight certain races.
Korattt

love to be able to unpin the book% from off t'ladder to be able to place it anywhere, like the clock
Sim12471

Hello,

I am also interested in a notes feature for Bet Angel.

For me personally, a column that displays an asterisk (when there are notes present) in the One Click screen, which when clicked would open a seperate window with an editable text field would be fantastic.

Does anyone know if there is any intention for this feature, or something similar, to be added?

Kind Regards,
Sim12471.

Return to “Suggestions”