Link to live Betfair in play video

Help improve Bet Angel.
kqv91y

Hi
I only seem able to get to the Betfair in play stream via the desktop and pinning it on my screen. The Geeks Toy has a button to click and the feed for that market pops up, is it possible to have similar.
Thanks
to75ne

desktop tab, follow betfair vid link, undock and pin where you like.
kqv91y

Yes as I said I can do it from Desktop would be nice to go straight to event.
to75ne

sorry did not read it all. does it matter that much? a working link is a working link.
Dallas

kqv91y wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:29 pm
Hi
I only seem able to get to the Betfair in play stream via the desktop and pinning it on my screen. The other software has a button to click and the feed for that market pops up, is it possible to have similar.
Thanks
Its much better use an external browser for your live video as it provides much better segregation inside windows and will use your PC's memory and processor more effectively.
Meaning Bet Angel interface will perform better if you don't give the same core of your processor the additional task of handling the Betfair website.
chris_ri

The addition of a Live Stream button would be a great addition. Due to some frustration using the betfair website to access the stream, I've been using a competitors software to display the video, as it is easier and produces a better sized window.

In my experience, performance has never been an issue. I run a virtual W10 installation on a linux machine , the cpu is a old intel i7 from about 3 years ago and the w10 installation has access to 12G of ram. Along side BA, the competitors software and its Betfair video stream, I am running a custom Java app, an automation spreadsheet, Firefox logged into betfair and sometimes snagit screen recording.
ktrueman

Just wondering if anyone has worked out a way to move on to the next race all the time. it seems counter productive to always have to go into desktop to them pick the next race , get the stream and put it on your window?

surely there is 1 button to move on to the next race?

Return to “Suggestions”