Stored Value

Help improve Bet Angel.
gsa

Hello!

Make

1. Stored Values available in Excel
2. a "Permanent Stored Value" available. I mean by this a kind of a "GLOBAL Stored Value". So you go to the settings and save there a stored value (X = 10 or what ever). This Stored Values would be always load with the settings-profile when you start Bet Angel. And you should be able to set directly in the automation a Stored Value to "GLOBAL" and make it by this for all automation files available. This would allow to use Stored Values accros events and much more....
3. a option in the Stored Value Condition of: value NOT = x
4. it possible to name Stored Values after a selection

Thanks

Georg
CallumPerry

You can do all of this with a little VBA mate. I know you probably just want a few more toys with a standard template but I highly recommend watching a few free tutorials on YouTube and Udemy and such places. You would be amazed at what you could implement yourself with a very basic understanding.
gsa

CallumPerry wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:21 pm
You can do all of this with a little VBA mate. I know you probably just want a few more toys with a standard template but I highly recommend watching a few free tutorials on YouTube and Udemy and such places. You would be amazed at what you could implement yourself with a very basic understanding.
Thanks for your respond. I am aware of that and you are 100% correct, that - to go really deep - VBA is the thing to use. But I try to keep as much as possible directly in the automation, as the performance is better....

Cheers

Georg

Return to “Suggestions”