Use matched bets odds (price) as a signal or stored price

Help improve Bet Angel.
iDooze

I posted this as a comment in the release & version history thread, but thought this would be a more appropriate place to put this.

A small request for the next update if I may: would you be able to include the matched bets odds as a signal or stored value (ie. if you match a bet in-play at odds of 2.50 - have an option to use that "2.50" figure as a stored value or signal). This would prove to be incredibly useful for my automation.

If anyone knows how to this I would love to hear it, but I've spent hours thinking of how to do it in the existing version (to no avail). As in-play market prices bounce around, being able to use matched bet odds as a signal for existing bets would be great.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

What if you have matched two or more bets at different prices on the selection? I guess we could store the Average Matched Price - if enough people would find that useful?
iDooze

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:49 pm
What if you have matched two or more bets at different prices on the selection? I guess we could store the Average Matched Price - if enough people would find that useful?
I'm placing one bet per selection currently on my bot (with an offset later based on the original matched bet price - or as best I can currently). I would imagine that if you were placing more than one bet on a selection, Average Matched Price would work well.

Definitely look into Matched Prices and offset bets based off of those Matched Prices (it's takes you down a rabbit hole for sure), but I've had some interesting results.

I would be over the moon if you guys included this in one of the upcoming versions of BA!
simonv74

+1 for this one, would be an amazing addition.
holmzy11

+2
iggypop37

+3

yeah - Im looking for something similar now ...
weemac

Nice idea, but it only works properly if SVs are automatically adjusted as non-runners come out.
sniffer66

iggypop37 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:57 am
+3

yeah - Im looking for something similar now ...
Set a signal when the bet is placed and check the count of matched bets. If signal is set and count of matched bets has increased by one, save the price of the last matched bet as an SV. Use that SV in your following rules

I do exactly the above to check when the price has dropped x % below the last matched bet

Return to “Suggestions”