Excel Settings

Help improve Bet Angel.
CallumPerry

Would really like a way of customising settings within Excel please. Don't imagine it would be that much of an update, would just like an option to lock the order of the selections when the enter the sheet i.e. if horses get withdrawn it just shows a blank row (well 2) and the rest of the selections remain in their original position.

Also, would quite like Estimated Position In Queue added as an option within the spreadsheet please. I know this is not a truly perfect measure but would prove very useful for a lot of my initial triggers. Hope you consider both suggestions, love every update that comes out!
sa7med

What i do is index/match what the values im recording for reach runner so that it fetches the right figures no matter what the ranking is. Definitely makes the sheet a little heavier but it works.
CallumPerry

I've had to resort to this too but doing it for every potential selection creates a lot of unnecessary overhead. My strategy doesn't really rely on high speed but backtesting with as few formula's/vba lines as possible really speeds stuff up! I have done my first 6 hour number crunch this week and this is about 5th of what I am hoping to do in less than a month. Just trying to trim/tidy things up and this would really help out.

Having a little customised settings area for excel would help out many others too I believe.

Return to “Suggestions”