Quick Pic List improvement....

Help improve Bet Angel.
soccersaint

Why is football excluded from the quick pic list ?

Any way we can improve the Market Quick Pic ?
There is plenty of room on the tab to add Today’s Football and maybe the 6 elite euro leagues plus UK with a few markets which you can customise from a filter.
Surely that would help market loading in Guardian for everyone and put a halt to all these requests to improve that area.

I am aware that peter did a short vid on creating your own pic lists which is a rather messy way of doing things to the above way suggested.

Football is as popular with users as horse racing so I can’t understand why the improvement hasn’t been made,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

There is a dedicated soccer tab to the right of the quick pick tab which allows the quick adding of markets by day and/or type
Ie, enter 'English Premier'
To get all the Premier league matches by day, then right-click on a day to load the market type/s

Some further tips on searching them in the 2nd post here
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=13289
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soccersaint

I have had a look at loading matches and markets that way but even still it seems a rather outdated way of doing things.
First, why not just have 6 main euro leagues that you can tick a box and the then have your markets and tick those to sync ? There is plenty of room and it would be so much more quicker a simpler. Even a drop down menu of your filtered leagues would be better. Also, loading matches and markets the way you describe loads by grouping by markets so you have a scattered affair, matches and markets all over the place. If you want to keep all markets with each match you can’t.

The other more serious issue is the coupon at the bottom of guardian. It looks great but to enter a trade you then you have to double click the guardian market and it spawns a new one click screen. First,find somewhere to pin it. Then remove it from view every time. Then repeat every time you need to double click a market in guardian.
Wouldnt things be simple if you can place a trade from that bottom coupon, turning it from a dead coupon to the one click version instead ?
I know you can undock and dock and pin things, but you have to set things up every time, and even that doesn’t solve the screen pop up every time you click on a market...a quick fix on that bottom coupon would eliminate those problems.

What do you think, is it possible ?

Return to “Suggestions”