Guardian: Rules File Usage section

Help improve Bet Angel.
ps1967

A few times now I have accidently clicked on "Apply rules to all markets" while meaning to click the option below it in the guardian, while not been costly before now I could see how this could create a massive problem/fat finger unintentionally.

Would it be possible to be able to separate there options, or even create a safeguard popup box asking if we sure we want to apply rules to all markets in guardian?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

100% agree, I did it yesterday ,thankfully it wasn’t costly but it has in the past.
I think I missed the edit file button and hit the (apply to all markets button)

If you wake up a bleary eyed and accidently hit the wrong button it could be catastrophic.
Tenable

Good suggestion
ps1967

Sorry to bump an old thread but is there any chance this could be looked at for the next version?
dropss81

Please take into consideration this Suggestion.

Please add a custom Colum in Guardian where you can select from a drop list button the value of a stored value. This will help to identify / sort markets and delete those which it doesn't follow a certain condition used in my rule before applying the rule. This will save time without going through every event to

For example at this moment I'm using a rule as scanner from 200 events (matches with O1.5, O2.5, O3.5 ). From this 200 I remain with around 25 lines applying 3-5 sorting criteria one after another.

I Stored a value in this scanner to show me in log what is the highest ROI . To back or to lay O.U, MO, Or CS
The last sorting thing is to place Back bet at fixed odd 1000 with 0.01.

Thank You
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

dropss81 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:40 pm
Please take into consideration this Suggestion.

Please add a custom Colum in Guardian where you can select from a drop list button the value of a stored value. This will help to identify / sort markets and delete those which it doesn't follow a certain condition used in my rule before applying the rule. This will save time without going through every event to
while i think this is a great idea in principle, I think the transitory nature of SV's would mean that for most folk, this would be unusable as the SV's are changing sometimes every 20 ms (plus they are tied directly to a rule/market per se, rather than a feature of guardian). while that obviously doesn't address your issue, one way to approach this would be to have a *macro key recorder* built into Guardian (an extension of the Keyboard Shortcut editor). THis could be used to store any small sequences that you manually keyed in, which could then be assigned and recalled via a Keyboard Shortcut...

just thinking horses for courses ;)
dropss81

Can you show a print screen or a description how to implement your suggestion?

Return to “Suggestions”