Bet History

Help improve Bet Angel.
johnsheppard

Hello there,

Not sure if this is already doable or not, I am also noobish, so I can maybe presume its not as useful as I think it would be..... but I think it would be nice to be able to have the bet history box (as displayed in the enhanced area) underneath the ladder, so that I can see it for every runner, rather than just the mouse hovered one...

I have attached a screenshot of what I mean

Thank you kindly for a great peice of kit
John
BetAngelSuggestion.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

If it helps you can keep an eye on your 'Net' stake box (located on the right of your preset stakes) that will tell you if you've had more matched on one side or the other and by how much, and the box will change colour to show if its a back/lay bet you need to place to balance both sides
johnsheppard

Thanks Dallas, I'll give that a try. Might help.

Part of my motive is to free up screen realestate for another ladder, so I can remove the enhanced area. (I have charts in another monitor).

I find myself getting lost in my position sometimes....but that could just be a need more practice thing.... I'll try your suggestion. Hope it helps me :)

Thankyou heaps
John

Return to “Suggestions”