Sustained count for x refreshes

Help improve Bet Angel.
sniffer66

I'd like to suggest the following.

In an automation rule when assessing a metric - Price, VWAP, Money Waiting I often prefer to program the rule to ensure the value is sustained and not just a temporary spike. To do this I have to increment a signal when a value is breached each refresh, then set another rule to only trigger when the sustained count is over/under x.
This results in multiple rules - set sustain, use sustain and clear sustain.

Would it be possible to make a change to Bet Angel so we can set each greater/less etc condition based on the value AND for x refreshes (if required). To set the sustain for a time period you would then multiply the entered count by your refresh time. It would greatly simplify the process

I do IT Systems Management and most monitoring software has similar built in to prevent false alarms on temporary spikes. So have seen this working succesfully in other fields
mcgoo

+1
Also being able to increment a signal by a definable amount (1.2.3 etc) .I can't think of another way to this this (via SV's for example) but it would be nice to have for differentiating events elegantly-especially in sports like tennis

Return to “Suggestions”