Managing offset bets

Help improve Bet Angel.
sionascaig

Say I have multiple offset bets in the market (lays) that are matched & now have 3 "back" bets in the market waiting to be matched at different prices...

I've been trying to use the "unmatched Back bets" condition within automation but can't get it to trigger so was wondering if the "offset" bets aren't treated as "back" bets for some reason? (or is it just me messing up somehow)...

Is there any way to monitor the status of those bets?

Been scratching my head for a while over this for a while and can't find any good solution other than checking that the LTP is greater than price of a specific back bet (which tells me that the bet must have been matched but obviously the bet could have been matched if LTP = price of back bet)...

Also there doesn't seem to be any information in the log file when an offset bet is matched - this a betfair issue?

Regards
J
Jukebox

sionascaig wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:35 am
Say I have multiple offset bets in the market (lays) that are matched & now have 3 "back" bets in the market waiting to be matched at different prices...

I've been trying to use the "unmatched Back bets" condition within automation but can't get it to trigger so was wondering if the "offset" bets aren't treated as "back" bets for some reason? (or is it just me messing up somehow)...
I don't find BA has any trouble trouble triggering actions using these conditions. Check that the action you want to trigger is active for the period you expect. eg don't expect your rule to that stops 20 seconds before the off to take care of things after that.
sionascaig wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:35 am
Is there any way to monitor the status of those bets?
Matched bets, together with all the timing and other info are listed in the Matched Bets tabs available in Guardian and other screens.
Unmatched bets have their own tab in Guardian too and are visible in the ladder or under the one click screen.
BetBuddy

under certain circumstances there is problem with offset bets.
Dallas

BetBuddy wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:55 pm
under certain circumstances there is problem with offset bets.
Which circumstances?

Return to “Suggestions”