Confirm Bet when laying higher than x Odds

Help improve Bet Angel.
smarttraderr

Hi,

I use "Lay Only" Odds display and during In-Play when Odds are changing very frequently, sometime in low liquidity markets I end up laying very very high odds. for example instead of laying at 3.5 I have layed up to 20-25 and once 880 as well :( this happen when 3.5 was available for microseconds, and by the time your mouse click happen, it change to very high odds.

I avoid laying prices above 10. It would be great if there is a setting which ask you to confirm if you placing bet higher than x Odds. This should be configurable amount, same as Maximum Liability and "Prevent trade closure bets being places on selections priced>="

So in general it doesn't ask you to confirm bets but if odds are above this setting then it ask you to confirm your bet. this way we can avoid accidental bets.

Hope I was clear in explaining the situation :)

Thanks
CallumPerry

I don't use them so may be wrong but don't servants do this? You click a column with your mouse and the servant would check whether the odds are below a specified threshold before entering?
smarttraderr

I am placing manually on "One Click" screen but your suggestion triggered some thought process :D . May be I can lay using servant and servant can check price before placing bet. So I will still use One Click Screen but instead of normal Left Click I can use Ctrl+ left Click to place bet and that will trigger servant which will check the odds and if it is above certain price then will ignore it 8-)

definitely going to implement this but worth having this inbuilt feature so that other ppl can benefit too

you saved my Billion :lol:

Thanks

Return to “Suggestions”