Minimize Global Setting Bar

Help improve Bet Angel.
smarttraderr

I hardly use Global Setting Bar (only for Odds Display) and it takes up quite a bit of space of the main screen, almost 1 Inch. It would be great if that area it converted in to minimizable Ribbon, same as Gurdian's "Minimize The Ribbon" functionality. So those who use actively using it can keep it on and those who hardly use can maxmize when needed else keep it minimized.

Its a small, and less impact (functionality wise) change but will help a lot as Ladder screen will get extra 1 inch. Those with small Laptop screen will benefit from it.
jamesg46

smarttraderr wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:37 am
I hardly use Global Setting Bar (only for Odds Display) and it takes up quite a bit of space of the main screen, almost 1 Inch. It would be great if that area it converted in to minimizable Ribbon, same as Gurdian's "Minimize The Ribbon" functionality. So those who use actively using it can keep it on and those who hardly use can maxmize when needed else keep it minimized.

Its a small, and less impact (functionality wise) change but will help a lot as Ladder screen will get extra 1 inch. Those with small Laptop screen will benefit from it.
Undock your ladder with the blue icon in the right hand corner, ladder will be full screen.
smarttraderr

that's how I do at the moment but just to check current balance I have to switch back to main screen. also you end up with 1 extra bet angel window.

Return to “Suggestions”