Header colours for BA practice

Help improve Bet Angel.
fothers77

Hi

I don't know if this has been suggested before but I have had a problem distinguishing between "Practice Mode" and "Live Mode" when it comes to Guardian. Why does Guardian in Practice mode have a blue header yet the main screen is orange?

I do, on occasion, have both Live and Practice open on my dual monitor PC, however I avoid it as much as possible due to firing automation in the past on what I thought was Practice but turned out to be Live. This cost me a decent few quid for an error which should never have happened.

Please can you address this problem as I cannot be the only person this has inadvertently happened to. Currently I would like to trial old Bots whilst running new ones which are proving successful, here and there. I really don't want to suffer again one day from using the wrong Bots on the wrong modes.

Thanks very much
jimibt

i definitely get your point and would be useful to maybe have even some title trim that showed that proctice mode was in operation. from an observational point of view, it looks like the orange/blue panels in the main screen is a standard .net panel, whereas, the panel in guardian is a 3rd party component, thus potentially the background color isn't so easy to change (on guardian) -just my observation.

Return to “Suggestions”