Make BetAngel Simple to Use

Help improve Bet Angel.
JustLukeYou

Simple things are popular.

BetAngel is very sophisticated and it can be used to set up many different automated rules but it is also far to complicated. Sports trading is a fraction of the gambling industry and virtually none-existent in America. The reason is that conventional trading is so simple and easy to perform. I can place a bet on Bet365 and quickly set the amount I want it to trade out at. With BetAngel I have spend two weeks trying to set up a rule. For sports trading to go mainstream and BetAngel to attract more customers it needs to be quick and simple to use.

I have been trying to set up a rule to for nearly two weeks and I have been talking to the customer service for nearly a week and I am still no nearer to getting the rule set up. I know a few people who perform matched betting but I wouldn't recommend BetAngel to any of them because it is so frustrating and time consuming to set up a rule. To set up a rule it comes with a manual. Compare this to Bet365 when a trade out bet can be placed in seconds.

If BetAngel was simple to use it would undoubtedly be more popular and attract more customers. People like simplicity. They don't want to spend two hours reading a manual.
MemphisFlash

maybe you have only one brain cell and that could be the problem.
JustLukeYou

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:15 pm
maybe you have only one brain cell and that could be the problem.
If BetAngel was simple it wouldn't need a manual to use it. Why do you think trading is a fraction of the betting industry?
Jukebox

As you say, 'Bet Angel is very sophisticated' - and you have determined it is therefore not necessarily suited to everyone.
You've certainly made it quite clear to us in so many ways that you require something more simple.

Duly noted!
JustLukeYou

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:37 pm
As you say, 'Bet Angel is very sophisticated' - and you have determined it is therefore not necessarily suited to everyone.
You've certainly made it quite clear to us in so many ways that you require something more simple.

Duly noted!
This isn't about me. Do you believe that if BetAngel was simpler and easier to use and didn't require a manual to use it would have more customers and make more money?
greenmark

Luke, I believe everyone has the right to an opportunity to redeem themselves. You've just squandered that opportunnity.
You've shown no desire to invest time and effort to get to grips with the complexity/sophistication of BetAngel.
Quite the opposite in fact.
Your impressive tenacity has been dedicated to a relentless bombardment of the forum with the same question and complete lack of respect for the people that responded to you.
There is nothing wrong with BetAngel, mate. Go look at your hijacked 23 page thread. The answers to your question are all there.
It's you.
I thought you might come back with a better attitude.
I'm sorry mate, the way you communicate is very, very poor.
JustLukeYou

greenmark wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:55 pm
Luke, I believe everyone has the right to an opportunity to redeem themselves. You've just squandered that opportunnity.
You've shown no desire to invest time and effort to get to grips with the complexity/sophistication of BetAngel.
Your impressive tenacity has been dedicated to a relentless bombardment of the forum with the same question and complete lack of respect for the people that responded to you.
There is nothing wrong with BetAngel, mate. Go look at your hijacked 23 page thread. The answers to your question are all there.
It's you.
Do you believe that if BetAngel was simpler and easier to use and didn't require a manual to use it would have more customers and make more money?
greenmark

JustLukeYou wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:57 pm
greenmark wrote:
It's you.
Do you believe that if BetAngel was simpler and easier to use and didn't require a manual to use it would have more customers and make more money?
How exactly can BA be simplified to the point that someone can spend weeks trying to achieve a stoploss of 20% of stake and come up with the baf that you posted. Despite 23 pages of feedback.
I dont want to be hard on you, but that baf was wrong in so many ways, even to a greenhorn like me.
Your time would be better spent immersing yourself in the wealth of info in the forum and manual, rather than slagging off BA for being too sophisticated (for you).
jamesg46

JustLukeYou wrote:
greenmark wrote:
It's you.
There are many ways of making money when trading & many different markets that compliment them many different ways... Bet Angel is built for purpose. You clearly haven't grasped even the basic fundamentals between a gambling platform & a trading platform. The manual is there for people who actually bother to research the difference.

Please can we have Luke removed permanently... the guy is obviously here to bait & it's of no interest to the forum whatsoever.
JustLukeYou

greenmark wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:08 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
greenmark wrote:
It's you.
How exactly can BA be simplified to the point that someone can spend weeks trying to achieve a stoploss of 20% of stake and come up with the baf that you posted. Despite 23 pages of feedback.
I dont want to be hard on you, but that baf was wrong in so many ways, even to a greenhorn like me.
Your time would be better spent immersing yourself in the wealth of info in the forum and manual, rather than slagging off BA for being too sophisticated (for you).
I am not 'slagging it off'. I am suggesting it should be easier to use so that it can attract more customers and make more money. After all, BetAngel is a business, the purpose of a business is to make as money profit as possible.

I am not looking for an argument and if you can't answer a reasonable question without getting angry and having temper tantrums then this isn't a conversation I have time for.
MemphisFlash

even when you buy a new kettle it has a manual telling you how to make tea.!!!
ShaunWhite

If you don't want Pro features don't use a Pro product.
greenmark

Luke this thread is clearly going nowhere. We know you'll just bang on relentlessly to no purpose. Thats your MO. I agree with jamesg46 and, although I don't you banned this thread is pointless and I hope it gets locked ASAP.
Kai

JustLukeYou wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:00 pm
If BetAngel was simple to use it would undoubtedly be more popular and attract more customers. People like simplicity. They don't want to spend two hours reading a manual.
I agree that people like simplicity.

I'd like to expand on Luke's suggestion to make Bet Angel much simpler to use and to make trading great again™. I suggest that you replace all of Bet Angels complicated rules and settings with two simple Profit and Loss buttons smack bang in the middle so that they are difficult to miss. And then you should be able to simply select the markets that you want to profit on and just click on the green Profit button after which the software will generate some profit on them. And if you want to generate some losses then just click on the Loss button, the choice if yours really whatever you prefer, so there is no real need for a manual. Imho this would make sports trading very popular in the industry and everyone would be liking Bet Angels videos on Youtube.

BlackHat Betting

It is one of the simplest software out there...

Return to “Suggestions”