Make BetAngel Simple to Use

Help improve Bet Angel.
MemphisFlash

even when you buy a new kettle it has a manual telling you how to make tea.!!!
ShaunWhite

If you don't want Pro features don't use a Pro product.
greenmark

Luke this thread is clearly going nowhere. We know you'll just bang on relentlessly to no purpose. Thats your MO. I agree with jamesg46 and, although I don't you banned this thread is pointless and I hope it gets locked ASAP.
Kai

JustLukeYou wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:00 pm
If BetAngel was simple to use it would undoubtedly be more popular and attract more customers. People like simplicity. They don't want to spend two hours reading a manual.
I agree that people like simplicity.

I'd like to expand on Luke's suggestion to make Bet Angel much simpler to use and to make trading great again™. I suggest that you replace all of Bet Angels complicated rules and settings with two simple Profit and Loss buttons smack bang in the middle so that they are difficult to miss. And then you should be able to simply select the markets that you want to profit on and just click on the green Profit button after which the software will generate some profit on them. And if you want to generate some losses then just click on the Loss button, the choice if yours really whatever you prefer, so there is no real need for a manual. Imho this would make sports trading very popular in the industry and everyone would be liking Bet Angels videos on Youtube.

BlackHat Betting

It is one of the simplest software out there...
Jukebox

Kai wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:14 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:00 pm
If BetAngel was simple to use it would undoubtedly be more popular and attract more customers. People like simplicity. They don't want to spend two hours reading a manual.
I agree that people like simplicity.

I'd like to expand on Luke's suggestion to make Bet Angel much simpler to use and to make trading great again™. I suggest that you replace all of Bet Angels complicated rules and settings with two simple Profit and Loss buttons smack bang in the middle so that they are difficult to miss. And then you should be able to simply select the markets that you want to profit on and just click on the green Profit button after which the software will generate some profit on them. And if you want to generate some losses then just click on the Loss button, the choice if yours really whatever you prefer, so there is no real need for a manual. Imho this would make sports trading very popular in the industry and everyone would be liking Bet Angels videos on Youtube.

How would I set up shortcut keys or can you only click on the Profit or Loss buttons with a mouse?
Kai

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:17 pm
How would I set up shortcut keys or can you only click on the Profit or Loss buttons with a mouse?
Well that's a silly question, no need to set up any shortcuts, you could just press the Profit button on your trading keyboard of course.

CallumPerry

Peter Webb are you listening??

You know what, I didn't know what I had until it was gone. I've missed these pointless threads :lol:
Dallas

JustLukeYou wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:16 pm

I am not 'slagging it off'. I am suggesting it should be easier to use so that it can attract more customers and make more money. After all, BetAngel is a business, the purpose of a business is to make as money profit as possible.
Bet Angel wasn't started to make money (unlike all other commercial trading software) it was born out of the needs of Peter Webb who wanted to trade markets in ways not possible using BF alone so he created his own software to do it for him. Ever since its been commercially avaliable all money from subscriptions get ploughed straight back into further development and support.
I think I'd be right in saying Peter will earn more from 2-3 markets on a Monday in winter than he will get from the software all month.

Luke what your asking for is incredibly simple and not even a snow flake on top of the tip of an iceberg that Bet Angel is capable of.
You've been given links to direct instructions (to save 5mins of reading the relevant user guide page) and even had the whole rules file given to you leaving you with just the task of deleting out the arbitrary value already there and replacing it with your own.

Short of someone coming to your house pointing the cursor in the box pressing the delete key to remove the example value and typing in the one you want to use I don't see how the basic task you want to do can be further simplified.
Jukebox

Thanks Kai - but I like to trade while I'm at work - will I be able to set the profit button to press automatically while I'm out?
johnsheppard

Nobodies gonna buy that keyboard...there's no shift key... talk about over engineering...
Dallas

Kai wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:25 pm
Jukebox wrote:
Well that's a silly question, no need to set up any shortcuts, you could just press the Profit button on your trading keyboard of course.

But where is the loss key???
Do you have a link or directions?
greenmark

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:33 pm
Thanks Kai - but I like to trade while I'm at work - will I be able to set the profit button to press automatically while I'm out?
:lol:
CallumPerry

Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:38 pm
Kai wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:25 pm
Jukebox wrote:

But where is the loss key???
Do you have a link or directions?
Ffs, Dallas. Have you even read the manual? Please don't ask stupid questions on this forum, I will kindly ask you not to waste our time.
Jukebox

I think Dallas is just a stalker!

Return to “Suggestions”