Allow SV to retain for use in next event

Help improve Bet Angel.
Dr Ginhog

If you were to allow SV's to retain after event close it would be good for bank managementetc . Excel can overcome the problem with
macros initiated by cell change values and using paste value but is a quite onerous job in setting it up when I already have the automation baf
ready to go.

Grindhog
jimibt

I think it would have to be attached to a different *object* - i.e. a new SV binding of type *Global* (or *Session*) would have to be added to the pre-exisiting set of values (Selection, Market, Event etc).

There would also need to be a construct created that made sense of which data would add the most value to being populated at *Session* level.

Decent enough idea tho ;)
Dr Ginhog

Hi Jimbt,
Im no expert on programming but it seems feasible then Jimbt for ye programmers out there.
I was thinking along the lines of horseracing.Are you saying that a narrower subject makes it easier to implement for say a session of horseracing as distinct from a mix of Horseracing and Football in one session.
Grindhog
Dr Ginhog

I Respect the demands on the in-house programmers who have made monumental changes over the last 2 years and expect that my request
may involve more work than I can envisage.
In any event i twigged that using a signal in the export P & L, I can transmit a conditioned Log to that sheet.Then I can extract from that
sheet into my BA workbook to trigger whatever I require .
Grindhog

Return to “Suggestions”