Rule Conditions Debugging

Help improve Bet Angel.
TheGris

I find it quite troublesome to debug my more complext rules. It would be great if I had a checkmark that could be set on either entire Rule or each sub rule or maybe just on each condition.

As an example I could make a very simply rule that does something if Back price > Lay price + 10 tics. This rule is set to run inplay from 00:01:00 to 00:10:00. After those ten minutes I struggle to find out why the rule was not triggered.
For troubleshooting I then create another rule running at the same time storing the back and lay price. So my wish is that I on my original rule can tick the Debug function and then each time the rule is being checked it writes to the log all the values it evaluate (in this example the back and the lay price).

As a bonus it would be great if Debug could be made as a Rule Type where I can add it to all sub rules. This way it would be easy to set if needed without having to go into all sub rules.

I know this is going to make the log explode. This is okay as it is for debugging purposes.

Return to “Suggestions”