Select all markets of a type with no rule selected.

Help improve Bet Angel.
TheGris

I am trying to automate the setup of my rules using the keyboard shortcut editor explained here:
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18920

However when I have different rules on same market it can be a little tricky to use as it is only possible to select all markets with a given type and I might want to give one rule to one market and another rule to another market.
As an example is the Over/Under 4.5 goals market. I have one rule for Serie A and another for La Liga (as an simplified example).
This could have been solved if I could choose to only mark Markets that do not have a rule attached (could be a check mark) in the shortcut editor.

In this case I could make a shortcut that first imported markets for Serie A, set the rule I wanted and after this imported markets for La Liga and set the rule I wanted for this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The latest V1.55 version contains a new 'Text Comparrison Condition'
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544

Using your example you could add two identical rules in your O/U file one that contains the text 'Serie A' the other 'La Liga' and then add whatever other conditions you need for each league
Or you could maybe even keep them all in one file and use condition 'groupng' to seperate those for different leagues

Either way you'll then be able to apply the same filee to all your O/U4.5 markets and the conditions will find which league the rules in them will trigger on
TheGris

Hi.
Thanks for your reply. The problem is that the market where the Text comparison works are only showing team names + market type. For example Arsenal - Liverpool - Over/Under 0.5 goals.

I can use it on team level, but it also mean I can't use this on Country or League.

Have attached pictures for a simple example / test. Please correct me if I am doing this wrongly.

Thanks
1.png
2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Suggestions”