Max Liability Suggestions

Help improve Bet Angel.
Vovsen

Hello

I would like to suggest further settings for the Max Liability setting, in order of need:

1. Option to exclude the Max Liability Settings when greening up. Meaning if for instance your Max Liability setting is 200, and the green up amount required is more than 200, it will still green up. Does not matter if you are clicking on the ladder to green, the button or if it is automation, it will green no matter what your bank or liability setting is. With a option for only inplay/pre-race

2. An option that prevents from laying at a certain price/liability and gives the possibility of showing a pop-up warning or confirmation-alert box you have to approve, when laying manually above a certain price/liability.

3. An option that gives the possibility of setting the Max Liability to only influence a certain bot, or only when placing automatic or manual bets.

I have a bad habit of making mistakes on the ladder manually, especially in fast paced pre-race markets.

At the same time, I run automated bets with green up rules, which sometimes require bigger stakes then my bank to green up.I have to do this manually on Betfair site and sometimes I am so slow it is already Inplay.

If my bank is 200, and the green up requires 300, Betfair still lets you green up, even though you dont have the actual bank for it.

It would be really great if Max Liability could be able to differentiate between bets and greening, in the same way Betfair does.

That way I would feel safer in the markets and be able to execute much faster, rather than worrying about my automation being able to green up or accidently clicking on the wrong selections lay price and making a wrong lay bet that might cost me my whole bank.

I know that some people have gotten around these issues by getting their account split on Betfair, but I asked support and that is not possible for Danish customers, and they said it should not be possible for others anymore either.

Further described here:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=21835&p=232165#p232165

Similar suggestion:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3013&p=23192&hilit ... ity#p23192

Return to “Suggestions”