view matched bets within Ladder

Help improve Bet Angel.
floyd

Hi,

It would be ideal if you could view all matched/unmatched bets in the free space to the right
of the last ladder?

Thanks
Rubik

It does this on the enchanced ladder doesn't it?
andyfuller

Yes it does it on the enhanced ladder but not on the normal ladder interface. I suggested this feature some time ago and am hoping it is in the latest release.

The current matched bets and unmatched bets window, although undockable, is not resizeable correctly thus rendering it no use for me as you can opnly reduce the size of one part, the back part if I remember correctly.

Being able to see what price you were matched at in a fast moving market when trading three selections is essential so lets hope this feature is added asap.

I have a long list of suggestions which I will hold back on from posting here as I hope several have been included in the latest release.
jimrobo

This would be a good idea or at least maybe try and make the undockable matched bets section a bit more user friendly.

The problem I have with it is it posts the individual bets I think so a quick glance and I haven't a clue what has just been matched. A £200 pound stake might be matched against 50 other bets and it posts the individual amounts in there so a quick glance and I have no idea what has just been matched and at what price?
floyd

If you look in the Downloads section of theBet Angel site then you should see the latest version available for release although it hasnt been advertised as such.

Its looks like all the development has gone into Bet Guardian and nothing else. Dont get me wrong this is a huge improvement and an excellent addition but... I would still like to see:

1.One click stop loss as well as a one click trailing loss across all ladders.
(No good just having it in the enhanced ladder when there are trading opportunities going on with other horses!)

2. matched bets within 3 view ladder. (There is plenty of space to add all matched/unmatched bets at the end of the 3 view ladder)

Thanks
andyfuller

Good spot - I had a look this morning as I was installing on my new back up laptop and it wasnt there. Will download it after racing today and see what has been changed/added.

Then list on here my further suggestions to see what other Bet Angel Users think to them.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Please post up any suggestions, we want to see what people like or dislike and how much support there is in the community for the suggestions.

Often we can't implement straight away as we have to modify other code to put the suggestions in but knowing what people would like will help us plan additions when we are doing updates.
proteas

Hello

I think that is a disadvantage of betangel. It think it would be very convinient for us all to have a tab in the general page of betangel ( the blue part up in screen) where we can see the last traded price we got or the last 5 prices.

Or if it is easier the matched bet page become more friendly by having up in the row automaticaly the last traded price. (Sory for my english i am not a native speaker)

Return to “Suggestions”